One of the best things I own is my slow cooker. My mother in law brought it for us last year when our hob decided to break. Up until then I had only assumed it was good for stews or casseroles and had now idea at the sheer amount of things I could actually make with it! As it's getting closer to my monthly shopping planning, I decided this could work in my favour. I love cooking but admittedly I'm terrible at it. The slow cooker removes the possibility of me burning the food I lovingly thought out and planned for my family, the only risky part is I may possibly over spice something. I sense a few "mum it's burning my mouth" phrases coming up :) The other fantastic thing is, with my May food shop consisting on mainly slow cooked meals or treats, I may actually get some decorating and gardening done as I'm not stuck to the oven... Bonus!
As always I'm not able to get online every day of the week so I plan to have at least one or two days a week where I post several posts at once. I'll try to mix them up abit so it's not all full of food :) I'm in the planning stage now and would love to hear of any fantastic slow cooker recipes you may have. If I can fit them in I'll make them and give you a mention :)
Wish me luck!! :)
Goog luck with your challenge! Sounds a good one!
ReplyDelete