In December i received a gift card to spend at thejewelhut. I never used it as i already had my christmas presents sorted but for Valentines day, Gareth ordered me a lovely Pandora charm. I was really pleased with both the service and the quality so have used them for the smaller items since.
A little bit about The Jewel Hut.
The Jewel Hut launched in 2006 by the UK independent jeweller T.H. Baker (established 1888) The Jewel Hut is a dedicated online jewellery store and authorised stockist of over 50 brands of jewellery. Offering affordable prices on some big names such as Pandora, Links Of London and Thomas Sabo, they have a wide range of jewellery suitable for all types of budget and occasions.
Delivery
- Orders between £0 - £100 - Free delivery via first class royal mail
- Orders over £100 - Free delivery via royal mail special delivery.
Special delivery options are available on orders under £100 for a cost of £5.95 and Saturday delivery is available on all orders for £12.00. They ship to all UK addresses and ship to a wide range of countries worldwide.
Both times i ordered, the items arrived within 3 days by first class mail. They were sent in official branded packaging and packed perfectly. Ordering was simple and fast. I signed up for an account, added my chosen items to my basket and checked out using the secure checkout. I was also able to track my delivery which i thought was an added bonus.
As i still had my gift card and wanted to buy something for a friends birthday. I added a little something to give away to 1 of my followers.
I chose this Thomas Sabo adjustable fabric chain to giveaway. The colour may vary. I chose this because i think it looks adorable as it is but if wanted it can hold up to 3 charms meaning the winner can choose to personalise if they wanted.
If you can not wait to see if you may win, you can order one yourself via their website here. They are currently just under half price and on sale for just £8.48
Entry as always is via the easy Rafflecopter.
- There is no mandatory entries. I have included an option for you to add your email address, which i will use to contact you if you win.
- Daily extra entries can be earned by tweeting and commenting on other blog posts.
- The winner will be announced via twitter, facebook and displayed on the rafflecopter.
- The competition open to those over 18 and living in the UK only. The competition ends at 11.59pm Monday 30th June 2014.
- The will be contacted via the above methods and given 7 days to respond or another winner will be chosen.
a Rafflecopter giveaway


i'd keep it for myself because im selfish :D
ReplyDeletei'd keep it for myself because im selfish :)
ReplyDeletemy best friend
ReplyDeleteAshleigh
I would give this beautiful bracelet to my 15 year old daughter who is obsessed with Thomas Sabo!
ReplyDeleteI would probably be mean & keep it myself as I too love sparkly things!
ReplyDeletei would love to keep it , its so pretty xx
ReplyDeleteMy best friend jade its her birthday soon
ReplyDeleteI think my 8 year old daughter would love this bracelet thank you!
ReplyDeleteI'd give the bracelet to my daughter, I bought her a black obsidian Thomas Sabo bracelet for Christmas but the elastic snapped and she lost the beads, so this would be a lovely replacement
ReplyDeleteI would give it to my sister for her birthday.
ReplyDeleteI would keep this bracelet for myself because it is so pretty
ReplyDeleteIt is lovely, I would give it to my niece
ReplyDeleteI'd keep it for myself!
ReplyDeleteoh I think I'd be selfish and keep it myself!
ReplyDeleteI'd keep it for myself because I absolutely love it
ReplyDeleteI would keep if for myself as its lovely.
ReplyDeleteMy mom x
ReplyDeleteI would give it to my mum
ReplyDeletehi i would love to win to give the Thomas Sabo bracelet x
ReplyDeletei would give it to my sister in law
ReplyDeletemy daughter would love this so would give to her
ReplyDeletemy daughter
ReplyDeleteI'd be cheeky and keep it for myself!!
ReplyDeleteIt would be for me, far too nice to give away.
ReplyDeleteid keep it for myself
ReplyDeletekay panayi
I think I would have to sadly part with it to give it to my beautiful Mum! She would be over the moon! :-)
ReplyDeleteMy Nana x
ReplyDeleteI would give it to my daughter-in-law.
ReplyDeleteMy beautiful daughter
ReplyDeleteI'd keep it because it's so pretty.
ReplyDeleteIts my little sisters 21st in July and I would give it to her x
ReplyDeleteI would keep it!
ReplyDeleteMy sister, her birthday is coming up
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway, I would give it to my daughter.
ReplyDeleteI would give it to my 14 year old daughter.
ReplyDeleteI'd also like to keep it.
ReplyDeleteI'd keep it for myself
ReplyDeleteMy daughter in law for being a great Mum to my lovely granddaughters
ReplyDeleteIs it terrible to say I'd keep it for myself?
ReplyDeletemy best friend
ReplyDeleteI'd probably give it to my daughter, but once I see it and try it on, I might want to keep it for myself.
ReplyDeletemy cousin! faye x
ReplyDeleteI would keep it! It's really pretty xx
ReplyDeleteI'd either keep it or give it to my niece. I'm not sure!
ReplyDeleteMy mum x
ReplyDeleteI'd give it to my Mum because she's always treating me so I'd like to give her something for once!
ReplyDeleteI would give it to my daughter as a lovely gift before she heads of to Uni in a couple of months
ReplyDeletemy daughter :)
ReplyDeleteme me me it's mine
ReplyDeleteI would keep it for myself :)
ReplyDeletemy mum
ReplyDeleteI'd keep it, it's lovely
ReplyDeleteI'd keep it, it's lovely
ReplyDelete