Firstly, a massive thank you to each and every one of you! I never expected this blog to go very far. It was a little place just for me to be me, write about things which interest me but i never thought anyone would pay attention.
I would like to run a monthly competition at least as i feel it is important to give back... blogs are nothing without their followers right? That is how i see it anyway, 500 followers is a huge milestone for this little blog so to say thank you i want to give something away.
As most people know i am a comper, a part time one but i do dabble in entering competitions. Like many compers i only enter for things i want, things that i have every intention of putting away for Christmas and then forgetting about. This prize is no exception! I won these a while back when i was looking at getting married. They are gorgeous and would have been perfect, however plans change and i think rather than sit in a box, they will make a fab present for someone for christmas or just as a little treat for yourself.
The prize
These gorgeous earrings are from Louise Patrick, a fantastic online retailer for bridal jewelry. I brought quite a few pieces after receiving these earrings as i was impressed with the price, quality and the speed of delivery. I highly recommend them.
These earrings are called Chantilly Lace and retail at £59.00
They are sterling silver with a freshwater pearl. They are quite small at only 35mm drop but i think they look amazing.
Entry is easy. You can enter one of 2 ways or both if you wish.
Twitter
Facebook
Competition ends Monday 10th November 2014 at 10pm.
Good luck everyone.
Competition terms

Followed & Tweeted - https://twitter.com/savemumspennies/status/526877741321551872
ReplyDeletelovely
ReplyDeleteElegant!
ReplyDeletethanks for the comp great earings
ReplyDeletedivine
ReplyDeletefollowing and tweeted:https://twitter.com/savemumspennies/status/526877741321551872 :) Natalie Gillham x
ReplyDelete