One of my go too stocking fillers for the hubby is some sort of smelly item, usually a Lynx gift set. I recently brought some bits online from Superdrug as they have a sale on their Christmas gifts and I wanted to pick up all the Christmas smellies in one go,
I accidentally brought 2 of one set and rather than give the hubby the same gift twice, i thought it would be great to add a gift for the men into the stocking filler box i am giving away.
The prize is 1 Lynx Africa Duo
This set contains
- Body spray 150 ml
- Shower Gel 250 ml
They are currently on offer alongside lots of other gifts, for £3.
If you would like to win the £75 stocking filler hamper i am giving away, you can enter using the gleam app below.
Lots of luck all x
.jpg)

I would give it to my brother in law!
ReplyDeleteAshleigh
I would give the Lynx set to my son as at the age of 15 he is starting to show an interest in smelling irresistable -I cant think why!!
ReplyDeletehpe i win - stop him smelling hahahah
ReplyDeleteI'd give it my hubby as he always uses Lynx.
ReplyDeleteIt would be for my partner. He loves these so would be a real treat for him. Xx
ReplyDeleteI would give this to my brother :D
ReplyDeleteMy hubby, he is hard to buy for but this would be perfect and save me thinking too much lol , thanks for the chance x
ReplyDeletewould give it to my best friend!!
ReplyDeleteI use Lynx Africa! Perfect for me!
ReplyDeleteI would give this to my son
ReplyDeleteA lovely present for my neighbour x
ReplyDeleteI would give this to my four children to share!
ReplyDeleteid give this to my son as hes a lynx freak lol :)
ReplyDeleteA great stocking filler for my 18 year old son
ReplyDeleteI'd give it to my dad!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI would give it to my dad
ReplyDeleteMy Dad, Lynx Africa reminds me of him!
ReplyDeletemy teenage son
ReplyDeletemy better half... he loves this
ReplyDeleteWould give it to my husband to be x
ReplyDeleteMy Hubby
ReplyDelete