On Friday 17th January, this little blog will be 1 years old! 1 whole year :O how time flies! I jumped head first into blogging thanks to a nudge from a friend on facebook, not quite sure what to expect i quickly found myself enjoying every minute of it. This little space on the web, i can be myself. I'm setting myself little challenges that keep me going and push me further than i thought i ever could go. I've changed for the better, now having a much better outlook on life than i did before.
Best of all, i've made some amazing friends along the way, people who i had no idea existed before i started, bonded over our love of blogging. I have joined a little community of amazing people, who like me just want a tiny little space to indulge in their hobbies and interests.
I never expected to go past the first month. Im one of those people who have a head full of ideas but take months to finish what i started. I lack motivation but since i started blogging i found i am pushing myself to finish projects as i want to show them off! I have a little space i can showcase ideas in which i can only hope someone reads and thinks "this would help me loads!"
Of course this blog would be well and truly useless if it wasn't for those who read it. You lot are who i thank the most! I spent all of December thinking about what would be perfect to say thank you and decided a giveaway would be fantastic!
Its not much, its just after christmas and like most of you... im skint :D Its enough for someone to buy themselves or a loved one a little treat.
Win a one4all gift card
One4all is similar to love2shop vouchers. It can be spend in 17000 retailers nationwide (with many online stores included) and best of all, there is no expiry date. Balance can be checked easily online (by clicking here) and available to buy both online or in the post office.
Retailers include,
- Argos
- Amazon
- Boots
- John Lewis
- Debenhams
- Hamleys
Entry as always is very easy, using the gleam app below.
The only mandatory entry is to leave a comment on this post, with extra entries being earned by following me via social networks. There is also a couple of added daily options to give you extra chances if you come back each day - commenting on another post and tweeting about the competition.
Competition will run for just over 2 weeks, ending on Saturday 31st January 2015 at 11.59pm
Thanking everyone for all their continued support. Here's to another fantastic year :D Wishing each and every one of you the best of luck :) xx
Win a £10 one4all giftcard



Amazon and I would likely end up spending it on wee bits for the dog and cats!. Dxx
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogiversary! I would love to buy a new bath mat from John Lewis! Thank you x
ReplyDeleteI would spend the £10 One4all Gift Card In Argos On A Tower Storage Unit To Keep All My Hamster & Mouse Items Neat & Tidy In One Place xxx
ReplyDeleteI would spend it in argos and put it towards a new bedside table
ReplyDeleteI'd spend it in Argos on something for my Grandaughters birthday.
ReplyDeleteI would use it for argos and would put it towards storage for the kids Christmas toys!
ReplyDeleteAshleigh
Lovely giveaway x don't know what I'd spend it on x treat myself I guess x
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your blogiversary. I woud spend it on amazon to buy books.
ReplyDeletei would spend it on amazon, all for me, its my birthday next month and were always scint then
ReplyDeletewould spend at Amazon on books
ReplyDeleteWould love to win, happy birthday my sons 1st is the 29th :)
ReplyDeleteI think I would treat my daughter to something from Boots she is just starting to get into skin care and this would be good :)
ReplyDeleteI'd like an Amazon voucher please. I'd spend it on a birthday treat for my dad x
ReplyDeleteI would spend at Amazon and put towards a dog bed for my beastie xxx
ReplyDeleteperhaps a comedy dvd from amazon thankyou
ReplyDeleteSome new placemats from John Lewis
ReplyDeleteAmazon and it would be something for my sons birthday next month x
ReplyDeleteamazon and probably a dvd
ReplyDeleteI would use at John Lewis, will by something sweet for my little girl
ReplyDeleteBoots - I desperately need make up!
ReplyDeletehappy blogiversary :D
ReplyDeletemine is on the 20th and im still not sorted :/
Id prob spend it in boots, im a sucker in there!
Would definitely end up spending it on amazon, unless the kids seen it then it would be argos :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogiversary! Keep enjoy blogging, I'm happy for you that you have your little own space :)
ReplyDeleteI'd buy a cooking book from Amazon x
Happy Blogaversary! It will either go into our Amazon account, or, more likely, the wife will buy expensive make up in Debenhams!
ReplyDeletei would love to get some sonny angels from amazon :D
ReplyDeleteI would want the Amazon for buying some pasta flour so I can use my new pasta machine.
ReplyDeleteAmazon
ReplyDeleteSome steak and peppercorn sauce as a treat dinner for me and my fiance! :)
ReplyDeleteI would treat myself to a nice new top from new look
ReplyDeleteI would buy the box set of toy story from amazon!
ReplyDeleteCongrats :D Amazon for me xxx
ReplyDeletejohn lewis - vase
ReplyDeleteA new toaster from Argos
ReplyDeleteI would spend it in argos and put it towards a new mobile phone
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogiversary. If I won I'd use it towards a new laptop from Argos as my little monster has pulled about a 1/4 of the keys off mine x
ReplyDeleteArgos or Amazon towards more Lego
ReplyDeleteSome blanx toothpaste from boots!
ReplyDeleteeither boots for make up or amazon for a book
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogger Birthday! I would grab some new flats in the Shoe Zone sale.
ReplyDeleteI'd spend it in WHSmiths on a new notebook ready for my second semester at university
ReplyDeleteArgos and something for my sons birthday next month
ReplyDeleteAmazon and I would put it towards gifts for my youngest daughter's birthday xx
ReplyDeleteBooks from Amazon
ReplyDeleteamazon and something for my daughter
ReplyDeletejohn lewis and buy a nice mug as the handle just fell off my favourite one!
ReplyDeleteAMAZON - FOR DVDS
ReplyDeleteDVD from Amazon
ReplyDeleteI would spent it on amazon.
ReplyDeleteAlways need more books.
I'd put it towards a lamp from John Lewis
ReplyDeleteit would go towards buying something for my son
ReplyDeleteI am trying to save for a nutribullet so I would probably put it towards that
ReplyDeleteElisha
I would buy my husband some weight's gloves from Argos
ReplyDeleteELC, a toy for grandsons birthday
ReplyDeleteAmazon - a Blu-ray
ReplyDeleteargos something for the kids
ReplyDeleteI'd treat myself to some new makeup from Boots
ReplyDeleteI'd use mine on amazon for some coloring books
ReplyDeleteHappy Blogiversary. A few free lunches in Boots more than likely!
ReplyDeletePhew - this prize would definitely come in handy when there's too much month left at the end of the money!
ReplyDeleteProbably Amazon and a polo neck jumper
ReplyDeleteI'd use it in debenhams and put it towards buying my husband a surprise gift for being wondeful
ReplyDeleteI love Amazon, would probably spend it on books, dvds or underwear
ReplyDeleteSome pet food from Amazon.
ReplyDeleteI'd use it on amazon to buy some new books
ReplyDeleteI would make a purchase from Boots and purchase the Berocca effervescent tablets, to keep me in tip top condition over the winter months. (Currently they have a 3 for 2 offer).
ReplyDeletei would keep it for christmas
ReplyDeleteI would pick Amazon and get some e-books
ReplyDeletesome new make up from boots
ReplyDeleteargos - a new toilet seat
ReplyDeleteI'd spend it in Amazon as I'd like some new books.
ReplyDeletei would use amazon and get some DVD's
ReplyDeleteI would treat myself to a new book on Amazon
ReplyDeleteARGOS - need a new iron
ReplyDeleteKATHY D
I think i'd spend it in New Look putting it towards a new pair of much-needed jeans!
ReplyDeleteI'd spend it on some pamper goodies in boots :D
ReplyDeleteI would use it on Amazon, I have my eye on an Actifry :)
ReplyDeleteI would buy something from Amazon, maybe a book!
ReplyDeleteI would spend it at Argos and put it towards a Blu-ray player
ReplyDeleteamazon and i would buy books, a recipe one
ReplyDeleteI would spend it in Argos.A very happy birthday to you xx
ReplyDeleteAmazon and will be spent on the kids
ReplyDeleteI would spend it in Argos on something for my little DS :)
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary!
some makeup from boots :)
ReplyDeleteSomething Romantic for Valentines x
ReplyDeleteAmazon, all goes towards books.
ReplyDeleteAmazon for me and I will buy Lego for the little ones!
ReplyDeleteI would use it in Argos and put it towards new bunk beds for my boys.
ReplyDeleteAmazon on some bus books
ReplyDelete(Spencer Broadley)
I would spend it in Argos as I need some new pans.
ReplyDeleteAmazon to put towards a boxset
ReplyDeleteHamleys on a birthday present for my niece.
ReplyDeleteI really want one of those fitbit wrist bands so I would head to Argos or Amazon!!!
ReplyDeleteBooks from amazon
ReplyDeleteI'd use it on amazon and put it towards a tablet
ReplyDeleteI'd spend it on a new collar for my puppy from Amazon as hers is getting a bit scraggy.
ReplyDeletewould spend it at boots and would buy myself some make up its been years since i had any time to make a bit of a effort
ReplyDeletesome nightwear for myself
ReplyDeleteFitness DVD on Amazon xx
ReplyDeletei would spend in ARGOS LOL
ReplyDeleteArgos for me lots to choose from
ReplyDeleteI'd buy some toiletries in Boots
ReplyDeleteI would spend it in Debenhams and put it towards a little black dress in my goal size as a motivation for losing weight
ReplyDeleteI'd spend it at Amazon & get something for my grandson
ReplyDeletesome jewellery
ReplyDeleteA treat for my grandson.x
ReplyDeleteI would spend on Amazon, I would let my daughter buy something
ReplyDeleteHappy blogiversary! :)
ReplyDeleteIt would be so hard to decide! I would probably spend it on some makeup goodies
I'd put it towards something for my little one, due any day, at Babies R Us.
ReplyDeleteI would buy suncream from Boots for my holidays
ReplyDeleteargos for some kitchen stuff
ReplyDeleteMaybe jOHN Lewis or Debenhams for something for our new Living Room!
ReplyDeleteHelen booth
On a DVD for a movie night at home
ReplyDeleteWould spend it in Debenhams and put it towards a new handbag which is desperately needed (my one is falling apart).
ReplyDeleteVictoria B
boots...have gone blonde so would buy some really good quality hair conditioner to keep it in tip top condition
ReplyDeleteI would spend it on Amazon on a new SD card for my camera
ReplyDeleteAmazon towards some new ink for the printer.
ReplyDeletemaybe pc world to put towards new computer parts :)
ReplyDeleteI would spend it at Amazon on a new cook book .
ReplyDeletei would put it towards my other halfs birthday pressie on amazon!
ReplyDeleteprob Argos
ReplyDeleteJohn Lewis - I can't normally afford to buy much from there but I'd put it towards something like a vase that I could look at and remember winning :)
ReplyDeleteI'd treat myself to some makeup from Boots
ReplyDeleteI'd probably treat myself to some home furnishings from Amazon
ReplyDeleteI'd get some moisturiser from Boots
ReplyDeletemake up from boots
ReplyDeleteAmazon, i would put it towards a new kettle
ReplyDeleteI'd stock up in boots for baby items in readiness for my new arrival
ReplyDeleteI would get some kindle books from amazon
ReplyDeleteI'd buy nail polish from Boots :-)
ReplyDeleteProbably Argos as need new bedding
ReplyDeleteB&Q because we need to decorate our living room x
ReplyDeleteI would spend it in Argos and buy some new pans.
ReplyDeleteGreat prize would spend it on gifts for the fammily
ReplyDeleteBooks on amazon
ReplyDeleteI would spend it on a nice necklace or earrings from Claire's Accessories for my daughter
ReplyDeleteI'd use it to help buy my partner a camera for her birthday!
ReplyDeleteI'd get an Argos one to put towards a TV!
ReplyDeleteA couple of new books for my kindle x
ReplyDeleteAmazon
ReplyDeleteI want a cadac
It would go to a new pair of slippers from Debenhams
ReplyDeleteI'd spend it in Argos and put it towards a new tablet
ReplyDeleteI would spend it on books from Amazon
ReplyDeleteArgos. id treat my children to a game we can all play
ReplyDeleteI'd spend it on some goodies from Amazon
ReplyDeleteI'd put it towards christmas presents on amazon
ReplyDeleteI would put it towards buying some Roller skates on Amazon!
ReplyDeleteThe wife wants some GHD straighteners !
ReplyDeleteSequins from Amazon.
ReplyDeleteProbably HMV, my son saw some posters he would like for his room in there
ReplyDeleteProbably Amazon as you can buy just about anything from there lol
ReplyDeleteAMAZON ON BOOKS
ReplyDeleteBooks from Amazon, always my favourite thing to buy.
ReplyDeleteI would put it towards a birthday pressie for my son at amazon
ReplyDeleteI would like to purchase beyonces perfume from boots
ReplyDeleteI would spend it in argos on peppa pig bedding!
ReplyDeleteI would use it towards getting my 6 year old a birthday present as her birthday in Feb. Love your blog- just found out about it. Definitely need all the help in trying to save money without sacrificing fun. My husband has just had a big pay cut so really having to make the family budget stretch. Looking forward to reading more of your blogs for more tips. Happy Blogiversary and here's to more blogs from you definitely.
ReplyDeleteI'm desperately trying to get my two kiddies to stay in their beds in the morning so decided I need to get a sleep training clock so would have a look in Argos for one
ReplyDeleteI'd spend it in Boots on a new foundation as I'm almost out! Thank you
ReplyDeleteTreat myself to a top from New Look
ReplyDeleteI would buy a portable phone charger from amazon
ReplyDeleteI would buy a music book for my son from Amazon.
ReplyDeleteI would buy some books from Amazon
ReplyDeletePet Food From Amazon
ReplyDeleteWould spend in John Lewis on new towels
ReplyDeleteI would put it towards a Game of Thrones Boxset from Amazon, because my friends are always raving about it
ReplyDeleteAmazon, for books or cd's I think
ReplyDeletemake up from boots :D
ReplyDeletekindle books from Amazon. I have my eye on some Ken Follet books
ReplyDeleteA top from new look
ReplyDeleteKay panayi
a dvd for my daughter - she loves those minions :D
ReplyDeleteLove some new perfume
ReplyDeleteI would get some Moroccan henna powder from Amazon
ReplyDelete