I wouldn't usually pick up little bits like this but i am going through a little bit of a girly phase. I have been trying to build up a box of accessories so i can jazz up my clothes. Usually i am very plain and keep things simple. Big K is also at the age where she is becoming very girly and finding her own style. I am putting together a small box of girly bits to give to her on her birthday this year as she will be 13, with the plan being to give her lots of gifts on her big day without the stress of buying a few big things.
I picked up an extra set of these 3 items to give away this month.
Entry is via an easy gleam app and will end 11.59pm 31st March 2015
Competition T& C's can be found here or on the gleam app.
Good luck everyone x
Win a small girly bundle
Competitions at ThePrizeFinder

First to comment?
ReplyDeleteYou are :D
Deletenot really, bit of a tomboy, always gave been
ReplyDeleteThats a very nice idea, every girl likes a little beauty hamper
ReplyDeleteYes love my jewellery and shoes!
ReplyDeleteAshleigh
my amber bracelet
ReplyDeleteVery cute, my niece would be thrilled with these
ReplyDeleteI am, I love a statement necklace and lots of sparkle
ReplyDeleteI'm not a girly girl, but I do like make-up to covere blemishes and maybe some earrings
ReplyDeleteElaine Clark. Know a girl who would love this👩
ReplyDeleteI used to be a real girly girl with perfect hair, clothes make up etc but now I live in a cozy onesie!. Dxx
ReplyDeleteI'm girly and love bling , the more glitz the more glam. Georgina ackroyd
ReplyDeleteI need to ware a necklace or don't feel dressed
ReplyDeleteNot a girly girl wouldn't know where to start, grandaughter would love this though
ReplyDeleteI don't wear make up (it doesn't make me look any better; I'm beyond salvage) but I do feel better wearing a bit of lipgloss when I go out
ReplyDeletemy grandaughter is now at the stage, thinks like this has sure to please
ReplyDeleteIm obsessed with nail polish at the mo.
ReplyDeleteSo going through a girly phase
I am - I love jewellery, and make up, and summer dresses :)
ReplyDeleteI don't feel dressed up unless I'm wearing killer heals! Normally I'm not a girly girl but on a night out...
ReplyDeleteFor me its all about the handbag!! I love a nice big statement bag that you can team up with anything <3
ReplyDeleteFalse eyelashes ,high heels and the absolute must have is matching,classy underwear x
ReplyDeleteim not a girly girl, never see me in a dress
ReplyDeleteI'm a boy but I have family who would love this bundle x
ReplyDeleteMy daughter loves anything girly
ReplyDeletemy shoes
ReplyDeleteA Tomboy and i think its my posh designer glasses after years of the big NHS glasses i had.
ReplyDeleteI would love for my granddaughter.
ReplyDeletedressing up= high heeled boots
ReplyDeleteI'm not girly girly with regards to make up but I love clothes, shoes, handbags and jewellery and I have my room decorated with pink bits and butterflies :)
ReplyDeletei dont do make up very often but would still say im girly my eldest daughter age 12 is very girly loves trying out new hair styles and make up
ReplyDeletenot a girly girl all the time but like to make the most of getting ready for a night out :)
ReplyDeleteI wear very few accessories - so it's my special earrirngs when I'm dressed up and a spritz of chanel x
ReplyDeleteNo, not really. I've always been a tomboy but lately my inner girly girl has been trying to get out!
ReplyDeleteMy girlfriend loves jewellery.
ReplyDeleteearrings for me - naked without them
ReplyDeleteLove anything glittery
ReplyDeletegirly - I like to use big colourful necklaces
ReplyDeleteHeels! Their always the last thing I put on and always make me feel grown up I guess
ReplyDeleteI'm a girly girl and I love wearing nail varnish x
ReplyDeleteMy large cocktail rings make me feel really girly.
ReplyDeletehas to be a nice hat
ReplyDeleteI'm such a girly girl love a bit of glitz
ReplyDeleteyes, i love make up and nice tings x
ReplyDeleteI'm not a girly girl at all
ReplyDeletemy amazing bracelet
ReplyDeleteNot a girly girl.
ReplyDeleteI am a bit except I don't wear skirts or dresses but I do like some nice earrings and some makeup and a nice bag/shoes
ReplyDeletenecklace :)
ReplyDeleteMy charm braclet x
ReplyDeletelove this very pretty
ReplyDeleteI'd love to be girly - if only I had the time
ReplyDeleteI'd love to be girly - if only I had the time
ReplyDeleteNot a girly girl, love my necklaces
ReplyDeleteMy moonstone earrings
ReplyDeletelove having my nails painted
ReplyDeleteNo, i am a Jeans and Hoodie girl :) but i try to be girly for special occasions
ReplyDeletelots of bling!
ReplyDeleteIm normally casual. But on a night out i get glammed up. Clutch bag and heels xxx
ReplyDeleteIm not a girly girl but I do like to look good mine has to be earrings love them
ReplyDeleteMy jewellery, never go out without my necklace and bracelet
ReplyDeleteI'm not a very girly girl but I'd like to be! I'd probably wear a necklace.
ReplyDeletepearls :)
ReplyDelete