One particular part of the forum caught my eye....
Quite simply its a fantastic tool to lower your spending costs, or give you more money into your priority bills. Its also a great visual aid when you write it down. I did do it and was a little shocked at how much i had been spending on crap each month despite the fact that we are £400 over our monthly earnings each month!
I have been working through the money makeover myself for the last week, doing a little bit at a time and with the amount of guides in place on the forum, i find it easy to not feel bogged down.
Have a look for yourself and see if you can save yourself some pennies (hopefully pounds :D)

I use that site for bits and pieces.. I will have to take a look at that tool- I inagine I will be surprised how much we waste on crap too! Or my husband does anyway!
ReplyDelete