One way i save money for Christmas is to buy ahead. This includes food, gifts, cards, wrapping paper, and of course decorations.
I was recently told about a sale over at Dotcomgiftshop, a site that i have come to love. Alot of the items have a vintage feel about them, some are quirky while others are traditional. I love that there is a little of everything to suit all themes and all tastes.
They currently have a sale on with some Christmas decorations being as low as 75p each.
One that caught my eye, was these doilies. I think they are lovely and would look great on the Christmas table. Not only that, i wouldn't need 36 of them for dinner. I could use the rest for crafts to make coordinated decorations for the rest of the dining room. Bargain at £1.50.
Not only do Dotcomgiftshop have a sale on Christmas items, they also have a sale throughout the whole site. I spied a few stocking fillers i could use to bulk out the kids stockings.
Top - Kitty Pencil erasers - 10p / Rambling Rose giant pencil colouring set - £1.95
Bottom - Doughnut lip gloss set - £1 / Lolita design cotton tote bag - £1


So many cute vintage style items on that website. Love it.
ReplyDelete