I know not everyone buys then, i dont usually. I budget so much for Christmas that i just cant squeeze in any extra gifts.
I come across these while doing a Morrisons shop.
The 185g boxes of selected Cadbury boxes are currently on a offer of 2 for £2. Priced at £1.96 normally, it makes a second box just 4p!
Limited to 4 per customer. Offer ends 22/09/2015
If you are looking for bigger boxes of Cadbury chocolates, Tesco has 331g cartons of Roses and Heros on offer at £2 a box. Saving £2 an item.
Offer ends 29/09/2015
Great excuse to grab a cheap teachers gift in advance or a cheap treat for yourself :) Ill be stocking up for their Christmas chocolates instead of buying a selection pack.
That's really great value - unfortunately, if I buy chocolate this early I can't guarantee I won't eat it! x
ReplyDeleteI have to hide them lol and write down that ive brought them or id munch them :D
Delete