I have a confession, my guilty little secret. Have you seen those little notes that go around facebook, the A -Z of questions, what is your favourite etc? I like to do them and like to read other peoples responses. I was recently tagged in a 20 questions post which i found quite interesting.
I thought it would be fun to share the responses.
1. What is your middle name?
Ann - i share the middle name with my mum and my eldest daughter.
2. What is the first 6 songs on your ipod when put on shuffle?
Runrig - Protect and survive,
Aerosmith - Blind man
Phil Collins - You cant hurry love
Eagle - Eye Cherry - Save tonight
Go West - King of wishful thinking
Ultravox - Loves great adventure.
I have a varied taste in music it seems :D
3. Do you have any siblings?
Yes a sister and 2 brothers. I am the oldest.
4. What is your current age?
30
5. How do you start your day?
2 cups of tea and music.
6. Name one thing in life you regret and one thing you are proud of? (Kids do not count)
Regret - Not going to university when i had the chance to.
Proud moment - Leaving my ex.
7. What is 3 things that nobody else other than family knows about you?
1 - I am a huge geek. I play World of Warcraft sometimes and love gadgets.
2 - I am a huge tomboy. I have no clue how to apply make up, style my hair or dress to coordinate.
3 - I cant stand the term `my prince/ princess' or furbabies! They make me cringe.
8. What are your favorite hobbies?
Knitting and crochet. Have never successfully finished a project though as my mind wanders to a new one.
9. Name one thing you struggle to do and one thing that you do well
I struggle with time management, especially with blogging and housework. I am a very good procrastinator though :)
10. The weather is gorgeous, why are you not out with friends?
I have one person that i would call a friend. Shes currently sitting at home down at the bottom of the country most likely either having a nap spending time with her ikkle baby. Either that or you can find her over at Mum, Thats Me! If i could nip in and have a tea with her i would, we would have a blast!
So that's 10 random questions about me. Id love to see your responses. If you want to share your responses with me, leave a little comment or use the hashtag #SMPBehindTheBlog on twitter and ill come give you a RT.
No comments:
Post a Comment